Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite Things at Target

Today I am linking up for Favorite Things with Andrea and Erika.  Today's favorite things just happens to be one of my VERY favorite things...the one and only, Target!

As I have mentioned before, I love me some Target!  Each time I go to this wonderful place, I end up spending way too much time and money on things that I absolutely had to have totally do not need.

And can we just start with Starbuck's inside Target?  I mean, seriously, the brilliant people that thought of this just speak my language!  Starbuck's and Target under the same roof?  Pure BLISS!

There are just so many fabulous finds at Target, that I just can't help myself.  In every aisle, I find something even more amazing than in the last.  I mean, seriously everything there just sucks me in!  #targetdoesitagain #butdoesnttargetdoiteverytime

Here are a few of my favorites right now at Target...

I am a total accessories kind of girl.  Accessories just make an outfit.  
Women's Ombre Floppy Hat with Ribbon Deatil - Coral
This hat just speaks to me!  It makes me think of summer and that is a wonderful thought right now in our 5 degree temperatures!



Women's Horizontal Striped Tote Handbag - Blue
This bag is also perfect for spring and summer!

Now onto a few things for the home.  I have bought several home items and Target and have not been disappointed.  Here are a few of my favs...

Safavieh Jenny Arm Chair - Light Brown

Love this chair!  How cute would this be with a colorful throw draped over it?!

Hampton Shield Back Exposed Wood Arm Chair













And then there is this.  I think I might have found the perfect chair here!

Threshold™ Clover Mirror - Gold
Love this mirror!  It speaks to me!








Lorrain Area Rug - Ocean  (9'6"x13'6")
 This  rug is seriously amazing! 

Large Chalkboard Canister Threshold Metallic Lid







And then there are these that are just too cute!

Mudhut™ Ikat Dinner Plate Set of 4
Mudhut™ Ikat Cereal Bowl Set of 4















How fun are these plates and bowls?!

OK, so those are just a FEW of my current fave's at my beloved Target.  And just to make this amazing store even more amazing, they are offering FREE shipping on all orders of $25 or more!

Image result for target free shipping
Happy Monday, friends!  Hope your week is great!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously have an issue with cute dishes....always having to force myself not to pick up something new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I might have an addiction :/

      Delete
  2. Your items make me want to go shopping right this minute… such-cute-stuff~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everything at Target is just SO fun...and hard to resist! :)

      Delete

 
Blogging tips